Thoughts on the age-old cyradm thingie

Paul M Fleming pfleming at siumed.edu
Thu Nov 21 18:15:13 EST 2002

I've built an RPM for local use and use the following I've seperated the
admin stuff Cyradm included into a subpackage. I've just copied the perl
/ location specific stuff

%install
make install INSTALLDIRS=site DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT
PREFIX=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr
rm
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/auto/Cyrus/IMAP/.packlist
rm
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/auto/Cyrus/SIEVE/managesieve/.packlist

%files client
/usr/bin/cyradm
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/auto/Cyrus
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/Cyrus
%doc /usr/man/man1/sieveshell.1.gz
%doc /usr/man/man1/installsieve.1.gz
%doc /usr/share/man/man1/*
%doc /usr/share/man/man3/*