Not seeing Inbox

Gregory Chagnon gregchagnon at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 11:02:38 EST 2002

Hi-
After creating a mailbox (cm user.testuser) I created an account in Ooulook
Express.  It connects and authenticates just fine, but the only 2 folders
that show up are Sent Items and Drafts, I don't see an Inbox.

Also, I've noticed that sometimes the server rejects my login the first 1 or
2 times but works fine the 2nd or 3rd times.  This also sometimes happens
with cyradm.  Any ideas what could be wrong?  Thanks again for all the help.
-Greg