DBERROR: skiplist recovery errors

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Fri Dec 13 06:01:22 EST 2002

So... is the berkley db3 more reliable then skiplist ?
is it slower than skiplist ?

--
Best Regards,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

It's trivial to make fun of Microsoft products, but it takes a real
man to make them work, and a god to make them do anything useful.