Trouble with Cyrus IMAP on FreeBSD

Hafiz Malik mhafizm at orenda.com.my
Mon Dec 23 23:05:13 EST 2002

hi there,
i'm using freebsd 4.7 current and cyrus-imap-2, really work fine with me.
if you are migrating from cyrus version 1, there are slightly differ in terms of imapd.sh daemon
instead of placing the pop3 and imap4 in the inetd... then using perl-cyradm which cause slight changes
to ur version 1 script.....