[GAP] PSU - Identity Services using GAP

Jason Vinnedge jdv13 at psu.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:31:14 EDT 2015

Good Morning!

I work for the Identity Services department at Penn State.  We are currently standing up a Grouper implementation.  In discussions regarding to interfaces, Michael Gettes provided an overview of the Grouper ActiveMQ Provisioner developed at CMU.  Given that we use ActiveMQ for several of our services and the need to provision groups to LDAP and AD, we have concluded that GAP would be an excellent solution to leverage.  Over the next few months, we plan to start working on integrating with GAP and will likely be posting questions to this list if need be.  We will most certainly feed back any changes that CMU or other members of the community could benefit from.  Other members of our team that might be posting to this list are Shannon Roddy, Jay Hoff and Paul Snelick.

Thank you for sharing this solution with the community!

Jason Vinnedge

Identity Services
identity.psu.edu <http://identity.psu.edu/>
The Pennsylvania State University