[GAP] two questions on GAP

Francesco Malvezzi francesco.malvezzi at unimore.it
Mon Mar 2 10:06:49 EST 2015

Hi all,

I was trying the cmuconsumer (which is really cool) and I noticed that
the message published on activemq (for example:
)
is not valid xml according to my tools. Am I missing something?

A cursory scan of the ConsumerMain.java shows hints it could be called
from the command line. Is it true? Can you please send me a complete
command line command example?

thank you for this great piece of open source software,

Francesco