[GAP] isMemberOf add/removes

Michael R Gettes gettes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:14:32 EST 2015

Jeff,

what you report doesn’t make sense.  I think you need to take a look at the ldap logs to see what is taking so long and what operations are being made.  All the work I did with Rahul at CMU to make sure the right stuff was being done was approached from a generic LDAP perspective.  Your JMeter tests are likely not doing what GAP is doing.  Maybe from the logs you will see what GAP is doing and can then repeat it JMeter.  My guess would be you are not indexing isMemberOf or something GAP is searching for is not indexed in LDAP.  I’d be happy to help further if I can.

/mrg