Repository?

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Mon May 23 19:02:00 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Marc-André Lureau <
marcandre.lureau at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Diego Woitasen <diego at woitasen.com.ar>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  where is the Cyrus SASL repository? I only found a repo in gitorius but
> it
> > looks broken.
>
> How broken? It should only have build fixes for mingw that I would
> like to propose upstream soon.
>
> Afaik, there is only a CVS repository:
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/cyrus-sasl/msg01818.html
>
> regards
>
> --
> Marc-André Lureau

I tried to clone it but I got a git errors:

 git clone http://git.gitorious.org/cyrus-sasl/cyrus-sasl-elmarco.git
Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/diegows/src/cyrus/cyrus-sasl-elmarco/.git/
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

I tried with git:// too.

Do you have NTLM fixes in your fork? I have a problem with SMB signing and
AD 2003, that's reasno because I want to try with the latest code.

Regards,
 Diego

--
Diego Woitasen