SASL don't work

NguyenHuynh huynhnguyen at mikorn.com
Tue Dec 11 22:08:58 EST 2007

Dear All,
>You should either use saslauthd or ldapdb, I prefer ldapdb.
Your mean is : we can you "saslauthd with ldap support" or ldapdb ?

Oh`, I don't know about ldapdb. I will read about it.
So I don't need package cyrus-sasl-ldapdb-2.1.22 ?
I have juse remove it.It's still alive .hehe.

Could you give me some links about using ldapdb?
So, it will still use LDAP but another way as ldapdb .
I will try now.
Thanks

>This is my smtpd.conf

pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: ldapdb
ldapdb_uri: ldap://server.meine-firma.de
# ldapdb_uri: ldapi://%2Fvar%2Frun%2Fldapi
ldapdb_id: mailadmin
ldapdb_pw: secret
ldapdb_mech: DIGEST-MD5
# ldapdb_starttls: try