How to cvs checkout SASL

Biswatosh biswatosh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 01:45:27 EST 2006

I just checked the PGP signature and it verified the
tar.gz file. So, that explains why it gunzipped it
successfully. But, tar fails. And, that is my problem.
I used the KEYS given in the ftp site of CMU-SASL
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail

The verification process using gpg was this:
*******************************
bash-2.05# gpg --verify  cyrus-sasl-2.1.22.tar.gz.sig
cyrus-sasl-2.1.22.tar.gz
gpg: Signature made Fri May 19 20:21:27 2006 IST using
DSA key ID 6581B5F1
gpg: Good signature from "Kenneth S Murchison
<murch at andrew.cmu.edu>"
gpg: checking the trustdb
gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted
signature!
gpg:          There is no indication that the
signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 11C3 B2A6 BF9C F06C 216F
76E7 D0AB 95C1 6581 B5F1

Thanks
Biswatosh