Had problems upgrading to 3.0?

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Fri Aug 4 10:27:39 EDT 2017

Hello Anatoli,

thank you. Yes I found this informationi in the issue #1731, too.

I am wondering that the cyrus-imapd 3.0.2 build in fedora 26 with
their pcre 8.41 doesn't need this patch. (:

Well for me on an opensuse leap 42.3 I needed to patch prce 8.41.
Anyway... it is working now (so far). :)

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany
http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/
Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -559/ -486