What's happening in future branch - April 19

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 19 10:21:25 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 09:54:49AM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> When will all of this end up in CVS?  I've been distracted with
> other things for a while, but I still want to complete what's left
> of RFC 5524 (BODYPARTSTRUCTURE).
>
> There are also a few relatively trivial additions/fixes in bugzilla
> that I was going to hit today or tomorrow.

Do them first :)  I'll merge them in.

For now it's all sitting in my git tree, because I want to split it out
into a few commits rather than one giant ball of mud (which it is now.
Me being lazy with commit history and re-rolling it up every so often)

You can check the code out at http://github.com/brong/cyrus-imapd/ at
any point.  You can view diffs there, or pull them down using git and
inspect locally.  I push code there at least once a day.