CONDSTORE by default?

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 4 07:27:32 EDT 2009

There is a higher bookkeeping cost when only \Seen state changes because
rather than just updating seen.db, we also have to tweak cyrus.index.
The cost may not be enough to worry about, but since \Seen state is most
likely the most frequently used flag (and most likely is changed
separately from other flags), I didn't want to force CONDSTORE on people
until we had a good handle on the performance hit.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer