Cyrus 2.3.13 RC3
murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:57:33 EDT 2008
I just put together a third and hopefully FINAL release candidate for
Cyrus 2.3.13. I'd appreciate any independent testing before I release
this to the masses.
* Added an experimental "sql" backend for cyrusdb. Currently MySQL,
PostgreSQL, and SQLite are supported.
* Added support for IMAP [CAPABILITY] response code to client-side
of Murder proxies.
* Added support for ManageSieve auto-capability response after
STARTTLS and after AUTH with a SASL security layer.
* Made MAXWORD and MAXQUOTED sizes configurable via imapd.conf
* Rewrote cyrusdb_quotalegacy.c to use readir()
rather than glob.c. This avoids a potential crash due to
conflicts between glibc and Heimdal implementations of glob().
* Added support for fulldirhash to 'ctl_mboxlist -v'
* Several skiplist transaction bugfixes.
* cyr_expire no longer has a default of 0 (zero) for -X and -D.
These options must be used explicitly in order to have the desired
* Added sieve_utf8fileinto option.
* Added sieve_sasl_send_unsolicited_capability and
* Several 32/64-bit compatibility fixes.
Check doc/changes.html and doc/install-upgrade.html for a complete list
If there are any outstanding critical issues that you believe still need
to be addressed in 2.3.13, please let me know. This code has been in
feature freeze for a while, so no new requests please.
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University
More information about the Cyrus-devel