Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.11 Released
murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 10 12:20:04 EST 2007
I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.11. This
release should be considered production quality.
* Fixed several skiplist bugs -- courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
* Add robustness to skiplist recovery -- courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
* Added support for modification sequences to replication protocol
(for CONDSTORE) -- courtesy of David Carter.
* Fixed delayed delete replication -- courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
* Allow [un]deleting of user INBOXes (renaming to/from deleted
hierarchy) to work when using delayed delete -- courtesy of Simon
* Prevented SSL_accept() from blocking indefinitely when using
For full details, please see doc/changes.html and
doc/install-upgrade.html which are included in the distribution.
URLs for this release:
Questions and comments can be directed to
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University
More information about the Cyrus-devel