alice-teacher Alice Player VR on Meta App Lab

Vanderhyde, James vanderhyde at sxu.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:58:20 EDT 2024

Melanie, this is so exciting! I was shocked when my students TODAY found Alice in the App Store. I was about to email the list about it. I think some students used it successfully to play their Alice projects, but most were still using my old instructions for them using Sidequest.

James
—
James Vanderhyde
Associate Professor