alice-teacher Error when trying to save with event press event

Ziccardi, Adam aziccardi at opschools.org
Wed Mar 1 13:12:08 EST 2023

Hi Carlos,
I recall she used to get cross when we used Copy...Paste or any version of
that code generating tactic for some events with parameters.
OR if the code existed and the parameter was added in later causing her to
put the red none in there. Replacing the red none with a value made the
program function but she wouldn't save it happily.
We had that trouble with the Towers Of Hanoi Project in Alice 2 and copy
paste was the issue.
Hope that helps!
AZ

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 11:55 AM Carlos Bovell via alice-teachers <
alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have students putting together a Frogger-styled game and they are unable
> to save their worlds when they add a particular event and we cannot figure
> out why. Anyone able to help us figure it out?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carlos Bovell
> Mathematics and Computer Science
> Northern Burlington High School