alice-teacher ALice 3 Camera marker vehicle

Melanie Lam melanielam at cmu.edu
Thu Sep 22 12:55:22 EDT 2022

Adam,

It looks like the world works because the camera object is vehicled to the
moose. So when the moose moves, the camera moves - as you intended?  Camera
markers don't really function like regular objects, so they are limited.

The camera marker is useful for 'resetting' the camera back to a specific
position/orientation. However, in this case, you would set the moose back
where you want it and the camera would naturally follow.

Hope that helps?

-Melanie