alice-teacher Reporting Small Bugs WIth Alice VR Player

Melanie Lam mjyee at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Sep 17 17:42:38 EDT 2022

Bill,

Great question… you can report them to me of course (melanielam at cmu.edu) but as we look forward to contributions/fixes from the open source community, I encourage anyone to create a GitHub account and send issues directly to the project:

https://github.com/TheAliceProject/alice-unity-player/issues/new

Thanks!
Melanie

Sent from my iPhone