alice-teacher Watching a number variable and/or printing a number variable to screen

Carlos Bovell cbovell at nburlington.com
Wed Mar 16 11:15:45 EDT 2022

Hi,

Our class has been looking to keep track of counters and also confirm numeric values inside arrays in our Alice 3 programs but has not found a convenient way to do this. The toString() method does not appear to be working in the way we expected.

Does anyone have a way they use to check on int or double variables to make sure they are assigned the values that they are intended to take?

Thanks for taking my questions.

Sincerely,

Carlos Bovell
Mathematics and Computer Science