alice-teacher [{EXTERNAL}] Alice--for Chrome Books?

K Mac kmc610 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:28:41 EDT 2022

The solution might be virtual machines such as what is currently happening
with cybersecurity and the cyber ranges hosted at local colleges. If local
colleges could host a range of linux computers with the latest version of
Alice 2 and Alice 3 installed everything would work with the chromebooks
which is what many of us are required to with with for better or for worse.

Ken