alice-teacher Looking For Feedback On Oculus Video Demo

Barnum, William wbarnum at elmhurst205.org
Sun Nov 21 23:09:56 EST 2021

Hey all,

I've put together a demo of some of the Alice 3 projects my students wrote
and tested out on the Oculus headset.

If you have a minute, I'd love any feedback for a final version. Most of
the video was recorded a while back, so it couldn't easily be rerecorded
but could be reedited, or the voiceover could be changed.

https://youtu.be/MnefoTzRRlk

Thanks,
Bill

--

This e-mail message contains information that may be confidential and is
the property of the Board of Education of Elmhurst Community Unit School