alice-teacher Alice Use In Australia

Margaret Meijers mmeijers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:14:05 EST 2021

Hi Eric
I teach Alice in Australia.  I teach it as a stand-alone course, entirely
online, to 'gifted' students in grades 4 to 6 who attend schools across
Tasmania.  I have been doing this for many years and have found the
students really enjoy the challenge.  I would be happy to speak with any
other teachers who are interested.

Thanks
Marg Meijers

Gifted Online Teacher