alice-teacher Oculus Rift S and Alice Beta Player

Barnum, William wbarnum at elmhurst205.org
Fri Feb 26 18:07:27 EST 2021

Hey everyone,

I've played around with the Alice Beta Player and the Oculus Rift S for the
past two days when I have some free time at work.

I have to say that so far, I am tremendously impressed.

Simply importing a simple program into the player really allows you to
appreciate it with a whole extra dimension.

So far, I found the player to be very stable, and it feels like more of a
finished product than the one I experienced at CSTA in summer 2019.

Kudos to all involved.

Bill