alice-teacher Alice VR Quest2

Ziccardi, Adam aziccardi at opschools.org
Thu Dec 9 08:12:20 EST 2021

Bill,
My home computer has a higher end vid card. The school machines have
onboard :(
The school machines I tested all gave me a red stripe across the top of the
Oculus Windows app saying "can't connect, video card no good" or some
such...
I would like to know the floor value for vid cards. I'm heading into our
school basement prowling the deprecated hardware.
Thanks ahead of time,
Adam Z
* if there is a way to communicate off list so as to not clutter mailboxes,
my email is aziccardi at opschools.org. Thanks*