alice-teacher Alice Zoom Resources

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 30 20:47:57 EDT 2020

Dear All,

I am not sure if this will be a good time or the right format but wanted to get something rolling.  We can always tweak it or try something different if it doesn’t work.  We are going to start holding weekly Alice lessons and question and answer sesssions on zoom.  It is intended for educators and parents so please share out as you see fit to people you think would be interested.  There is no registration required.  You can read more about it here:

Alice Weekly Zoom Resources https://www.alice.org/alice-weekly-zoom-resources/

Like I said maybe they are spread out over too much time or are at the wrong time of day but we just wanted to start doing something.  I will try to record each session and share them out after the fact, or possibly stream for those without zoom, as I start to feel out interest and get feedback from all of you we can work together to make them more useful.

Stay safe everyone.

Sincerely,

Eric