alice-teacher Help with Netbeans PlugIn

Don Slater don at alice.org
Fri Mar 13 13:31:45 EDT 2020

Kelly,
The java 1.7 is our first suspect. We are running NetBeans with Java 1.8 on both Windows and Mac and the plugin is operating. We would also suggest updating NetBeans from 8.1 to 8.2, although we don't think it would be the source of this problem.

The least likely suspect (to our eye) is the java 12 hanging around, but if NetBeans is not using it there should be no conflict.

Please keep us posted…

Alice Project