alice-teacher The emulator for Chrome books

Don Slater don at alice.org
Wed Jul 22 16:28:08 EDT 2020

Don,

This was a few years ago and I haven't tried it in a while, though I imagine it still works as described. The biggest challenge for this setup is that it requires you to run your Chromebook in developer mode, which /most district IT directors will not want you to do, and especially not for the students.For that and a few other reasons, I don't recommend anyone attempt this unless you have very strong tech skills and a cooperative tech department.

Mr. Golebie
kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us <mailto:kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us>