alice-teacher Looking For a Volounteer

Keith Golebie kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us
Tue Jul 21 12:47:54 EDT 2020

Don,

This was a few years ago and I haven't tried it in a while, though I
imagine it still works as described. The biggest challenge for this setup
is that it requires you to run your Chromebook in developer mode, which
/most district IT directors will not want you to do, and especially not for
the students.For that and a few other reasons, I don't recommend anyone
attempt this unless you have very strong tech skills and a cooperative tech
department.

Mr. Golebie

kgolebie at ellwood.k12.pa.us