alice-teacher Oculus Quests and Alice VR

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 13 11:48:03 EST 2020

Dear All,

We are actually currently working on testing this (We definitely want to support all of you with quests out there as soon as we can).  It will require side loading the content onto the quest through developer mode.  The main work we are looking at is implementing a way to insert the created worlds into the player before side loading since you will not be able to browse content locally.  We should have more details on our progress by the end of the week on this.  If someone who is already testing this finds another solution please share with us all.

Sincerely,

Eric