alice-teacher VR oculus rift and rift s

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 27 17:47:15 EST 2020

Sheree,
As Garth indicated, the most critical component is the graphics card… I purchased the Ride-S on Amazon, and bought this laptop at Best Buy

Lenovo - Legion Y540 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 1TB Solid State Drive - Black <https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-legion-y540-17-3-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-1tb-solid-state-drive-black/6367808.p?skuId=6367808>
Model: 81Q4008EUS
SKU: 6367808

It is not the most high end gaming computer by any means, but it is doing everything that I have asked of it so far.

We now have some quick reference docs on the Alice 3 Resources How To page on the Alice website that may be somewhat helpful

	http://www.alice.org/resources/alice-3-how-tos/ <http://www.alice.org/resources/alice-3-how-tos/>

Hopefully some videos will appear soon.

Let us know if you have any questions / concerns as you explore this functionality.

Alice Project