alice-teacher Using Alice with disabled adults?

Laurie Cohen lscteach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:51:27 EST 2020

Thanks! In preparation for the class "on programming", last night, I am now
more concerned about using Alice at all for this course. Many of the
students can't read or read at a second grade level. It is always a
mixed-abilities class. Some are certainly much more high-functioning.
I am thinking of using Kodable and/or Tynker, and then if abilities are
higher, introducing them to Alice at the end.
Thoughts, anyone?

*Laurie Solomon Cohen*

240-793-1269

LSCTeach at gmail.com