alice-teacher Alice Use In Australia

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 3 12:43:52 EST 2020

Dear All,

I hope this finds everyone doing well.  I wanted to reach out as we have a request from Australia with interest in adopting Alice.  They were wondering if we have any teachers there working with Alice that they could speak with.  We are still continuing to map out community as best we can but I did not have a ready answer for Australia though we know it is being used there from downloads and other interactions.  Is anyone on the list in Australia or aware of users/educators there that I could make an introduction to?

They are also interested in working with Alice at the Middle School level.  If anyone of you would be willing to shoot me directly any Alice testimonials for that age range that I could share that would also be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Eric