alice-teacher Publish Stand Alone Alice Apps!

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 16 19:42:54 EDT 2020

Dear All,

We are very excited to share that this build will allow you to create and share your own stand alone applications from your favorite Alice creations.  Check out this how to and get started sharing your worlds today!

http://www.alice.org/resources/how-tos/making-an-alice-app/

You will need to grab our newest beta release of the IDE and Player:

http://www.alice.org/get-alice/alice-3-beta-vr/

There are a lot of other great fixes in there as well (we are still working on getting the sims fully functional).  If you happen to be sheltering with a VR headset we will be rolling out a number of additional VR how tos over the next week so look out for those.

We are continuing to run out our weekly Alice workshops and have been posting them on youtube so join us, check them out on YouTube when you can,  and tell people you think would enjoy them (be it other teachers, parents, students):

http://www.alice.org/alice-weekly-zoom-resources/

Stay Safe.

Sincerely,

Eric