alice-teacher New Alice Player + VR Beta Update!

Eric Brown ewbrown at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:35:31 EDT 2019

Dear All,

We have released a new version of the player + VR Beta.  This release includes a number of improvements and fixes to the base desktop player and the inclusion of a number of new VR controls for Oculus.  The ability to program point and click interactions and  button presses opens up all new possibilities! Take a look:

http://www.alice.org/get-alice/alice-3-beta-vr/

Don’t forget to grab both the updated export version of the Alice IDE and the player.

We hope some of you have started playing around with the player.  Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or bugs.  We continue to work hard to smooth out the rough edges.

Sincerely,

Eric