alice-teacher PBSKids “SciGirls” featuring Alice

Donald Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 30 10:59:13 EST 2019

Dianne,
The SciGirls episode that features girls making an animation using Alice premieres Thursday, January 2nd. Its called Cartoon Coders.

I believe that you will be able to see the episode on the SciGirls website. I will send the link when it is available.

If I am mistaken, and it is not available on eta website, we will see what we can do to make it available to the community.

A Happy and Joyful New Year to you and all in the Alice Community. Thank you all for your continued support.

Don Slater

Alice Project