alice-teacher How do I use the Alice Player?

Donald Slater don at alice.org
Tue Dec 10 14:37:16 EST 2019

Carolyn,
In order to do this, make sure that you have the Alice 3 Unity + VR (Beta) version of Alice available at this link:

	http://www.alice.org/get-alice/alice-3-beta-vr/ <http://www.alice.org/get-alice/alice-3-beta-vr/>

This version of Alice will have an Export… command in the File menu (see attached screen shot “Export”).

The File Save dialog box will appear, which will allow you to name the file. The file will saved with an .a3w suffix (not .a3p for standard Alice Projects).

This .a2w file will then be able to be opened in the Alice Unity Player, available at the link above..

This is a beta version of the software, and so be sure to look at the release notes on the same web page.

Pease let us know if you have any more questions.