alice-teacher online access

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:53:01 EDT 2015

I am sorry… We d not yet have such a web site…

Later,

Don Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Email: don at alice.org

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau

The true object of all human life is play. -- G.K. Chesterton