alice-teacher A small gift from Europe

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 24 14:58:22 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm sending a picture from the Slovenia Education Fair, where I represent and demonstrate Alice under the Slovenian Union for Technical Culture of Youth, covered by Slovenian Ministry for Educational, Science and Sport. I've got a full support from the Union, so they're inviting me where is possible. Next week we are going to make a plan to make an Alice contest in springtime.

I still have a promise to send Don our project concerning Alice asap.

Yours Sincerely,
Matjaz Marussig