alice-teacher I can't seem to open the Alice (example) project files on my MAC - Pro

Laura Abbady laran_1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 28 14:07:24 EST 2012

That worked perfectly! I seem to have one damaged version of one file - but the next opened perfectly and played without a problem  -
Thank you!
Laura Abbady

From: jvanderhyde at benedictine.edu
To: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:56:06 +0000
Subject: Re: alice-teacher I can't seem to open the Alice (example) project files on my MAC - Pro

You have to open the Alice file from within the Alice application. Double-clicking the Alice file doesn't work on Mac.

James

--
Dr. James Vanderhyde
Math and Computer Science