alice-teacher Alice Presentation

Kristen Milanovich kmilanovich at freedomarea.org
Thu Nov 15 08:38:08 EST 2012

Hello!

I am new to teaching Alice and I thoroughly enjoy the program!  This past
summer I took the course at CMU and it helped tremendously!  I have decided
that other teachers in my state, PA, should also know about Alice!  I have
been awarded the opportunity to present Alice at a conference to all PA
teachers in February 2013!

I am reaching out to you in the event you have any materials or resources
that I could incorporate into my presentation!

Please let me know as I would be grateful!

Talk with you soon,
Kristen Milanovich