alice-teacher Interactive zoo

Dennis Cebuliak cebuliak at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 7 01:56:03 EST 2012

Wendy,

Thank you again for the rest of the project.  I will respond more fully in
several days - after my students have had the opportunity to rush to the
finish, and I can give a fuller report then. For the moment this gives a
framework for my students to transition from Alice to the NXT robotics which
they will be starting next week.

Dennis