[Access Lunch] Accessibility Lunch Starts Monday, Sept. 11th

Jeffrey Bigham jbigham at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:50:55 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

We are restarting our weekly lunch seminar series, "Accessibility Lunch",
on Monday September 11th from 12-1pm in NSH 4201.

Come to this weekly seminar to learn more about accessibility for people
with disabilities, discuss accessibility with colleagues, and get feedback
on your accessibility related projects and presentations. As always, we
will have some sort of light lunch available. No prior experience in
accessibility is required!

This is the only time this year that I'll be writing to the large group --
future announcements will go out to the Accessibility Lunch mailing list (
accessibility-lunch at lists.andrew.cmu.edu).  You can subscribe to this list

There's a bit more information about accessibility at CMU here:
http://accessibility.cs.cmu.edu/

Thanks, and hope to see you next Monday!

-Jeff (and Aaron, Patrick and Andy)

--
==
Associate Professor