[Access Lunch] Next Week Speaker: Yi-hao Peng

Francisco Calisto fcalisto at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:38:43 EST 2022

Hello All,

Just a reminder, this week Yi-hao Peng will be presenting his work
titled "*Diffscriber:
Describing Visual Design Changes to Support Mixed-Ability Collaborative
Presentation Authoring*" and published in UIST 2022. For a proper
discussion, I would like to suggest reading the *paper* and bringing some
questions for discussion.

Best regards,

Francisco Maria Calisto
Twitter: @FMCalisto <https://twitter.com/FMCalisto>