[Access Lunch] Next Week

Francisco Calisto fcalisto at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:40:05 EST 2022

Thank you, Liz, for the e-mail and information. Today we had a great
discussion, thanks to Carl and to everyone who got into the lunch meeting
in person or remotely. I am so grateful to be surrounded by these great
people and for the important discussions, we bring here.

Let's see who can volunteer to organize the list by what they think are
foundational papers. Maybe two or three people to help with this task.