[Access Lunch] accessibility lunch tomorrow (ASSETS Roundup)

Jeffrey Bigham jbigham at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 1 09:48:37 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

For tomorrow's accessibility lunch, I thought we could review things
that people found interesting at the ASSETS conference.

To help organize the conversation, please (optionally, but highly
encouraged) contribute a slide or two to the following deck about
something you found interesting if you attended (or even just happened
to see things):
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zspNNPsGz1o_WNBPMW1ABzllamMaZB2brFJnNqIDNDw/edit#slide=id.p

Everyone should have access to the slide deck above. Don't worry about
being very formal, rough content is better than no content!

Thanks,
Jeff

--
==