[Access Lunch] Reading for this Week

Cynthia Bennett cbennet2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Mar 7 21:56:05 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

This week, we’ll switch gears a bit and talk about VR accessibility for people with motor disabilities. The paper is attached.

As a reminder, Accessibility Lunch is:

  *   When: Thursday, march 11 from 1:30 to 2:30 PM Eastern Time.
  *   Where: https://cmu.zoom.us/j/95170225799?pwd=UkhZWmwwUkp6M3BMR1dsM0taNjNnZz09
  *   Who: We welcome you to invite your colleagues outside CMU, but please do not share this link publicly.

We would love folks to choose a reading one week during the semester. Please let me know when you’d like to present.

Thanks and see you soon,

Cynthia L. Bennett<https://www.bennettc.com/>
Pronouns: she/her<https://www.mypronouns.org/she-her>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/clb5590?lang=en>