[Access Lunch] Tomorrow at noon: Sujeath Parredy: “X-Ray: Screenshot Accessibility via Embedded Metadata”

Cole Gleason cgleason at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 9 18:52:11 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Join us tomorrow in NSH 1109 at 12pm to hear Sujeath speak about his X-Ray
project. “X-Ray: Screenshot Accessibility via Embedded Metadata”.
Unfortunately, Anhong and I will not be available to speak tomorrow (we
will try to reschedule!), so after Sujeath’s talk we will have some free
time to enjoy lunch together and informally discuss accessibility interests
of the group.

See you tomorrow!
Cole