[Access Lunch] Join us Thursday to hear Lowell Reade speak on "Produce approaches to accessibility"!

Cole Gleason cgleason at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 30 10:58:40 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

Lowell Reade is a Senior UX Researcher at Duolingo (and MHCI alumni!). He
will be joining us this week to speak at Accessibility Lunch. His talk is
titled:
"Product approaches to accessibility - stories from Chase, Facebook, and
Duolingo". As usual, the talk will be in NSH 1109 at noon on Thursday!

We are excited to have Lowell present and hope you can attend. Feel free to
invite anyone else who might be interested. If you are interested in
speaking, we currently have 12/5 and 12/12 open, or we can put you on the
schedule for next semester!

Cole Gleason