[Access Lunch] Lunch seminar with Aaron Steinfeld tomorrow 12-1p in NSH 1109

Amy Pavel apavel at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Sep 4 17:04:03 EDT 2019

Hi all!

A reminder that we'll meet tomorrow for our weekly accessibility lunch seminar tomorrow from 12-1p in NSH 1109. This week we're looking forward to a talk from Aaron Steinfeld about getting resources for an accessibility research agenda. As usual, we'll have lunch!

Speaker: Aaron Steinfeld<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~astein/>

Talk title: "Meta talk: Getting resources for an accessibility research agenda"

Location: NSH 1109

Time: 12-1pm tomorrow

Hope to see you all there!

For more information, future talks, and open slots:

http://accessibility.cs.cmu.edu/